ValueEdge Advisors was created in 2014 to help institutional investors engage effectively as owners with their portfolio companies. In so doing, ValueEdge Advisors has developed expertise in a range of activities, such as:
- Assisting public pension funds in crafting ESG integration policies and practices;
- Convening constructive dialogue between institutional owners and corporations;
- Developing remedies to repair corporate governance of companies in the settlement of securities litigation;
- Identifying director candidates for institutions to nominate to improve board composition and performance;
- Using shareowner proposals and other tools to push productive engagement between institutions and company management;
- Leading conferences for institutional fiduciaries to keep abreast of emerging trends and cutting-edge developments in corporate governance; and
- Advocating for corporate governance best practices before senior U.S. and U.K. policymakers.
Co-founded by Chairman Robert A.G. Monks and CEO Richard A. Bennett, ValueEdge Advisors also includes Vice Chair Nell Minow, Senior Research Associate John P.M. Higgins, and Research Associate Kimberly Gladman. Our governance professionals have had leading roles in founding, owning, and successfully managing proxy advisory firms, activist investment funds, ESG research companies, and governance consultancies, as well as personal experience as directors and officers of public and private companies. ValueEdge Advisors also have extensive experience in politics and policymaking, including serving in senior elected and appointed positions in government.
We encourage you to follow us on Twitter @valueedgeadvsrs and to visit our blog at http://www.valueedgeadvisors.com, where we post frequently about unfolding events, news items, and emerging trends.
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP is one of the world’s leading complex class action firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, breach of fiduciary duty, consumer fraud, and privacy cases. The Firm is ranked #1 on the 2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Top 50 Report for recovering nearly $2 billion for investors last year alone – more than triple the amount recovered by any other plaintiffs’ firm. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller is one of the largest plaintiffs’ firms in the world, and the Firm’s attorneys have obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, consumer, and privacy class action recoveries in history, including the largest securities class action recovery ever – $7.2 billion – in In re Enron Corp. Sec. Litig.
For more than thirty years, Gilardi has been among the nation’s leading experts in legal settlements and claims administration. In 2015, we were acquired by Computershare, a global leader in financial and governance services. Through this acquisition, we have bolstered our already unmatched knowledge and experience with unequaled scale, security, and technology.